Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The International Journal of Medical Justice has partnered with LetPub to recommend English editing support for authors prior to submission. For authors whose native language is not English, editorial support from LetPub is a useful pre-submission resource.Please note that the use of editing and translation services does not guarantee your manuscript will be accepted for publication.
Section default policy
The manuscripts submitted to International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMJ] for publication should be original studies that were not published before or not submitted to anywhere else for publication.
Authors who submit their studies to International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMJ] should acknowledge that they have to transfer the copyright of their studies to King Faisal University. The editorial board of the journal is authorized to publish the study. Nonetheless, the following rights are reserved:
- Patent rights,
- All unregistered rights apart from copyright,
- Duplication rights on condition that the study is not sold,
- The right to use the whole or parts of the study in the author's own books or other academic studies on condition that reference is given,
- The right to publish the study on personal websites or open archive of their university on condition that the copyright details are provided.
Those authors who will submit their studies to International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMJ] have to fill in the "Copyright Transfer Form". Wet signature is required. The signed form should be scanned and uploaded during the submission of the manuscript. Those studies whose copyright transfer form is not received by the journal will not be published.
The authors consent to give all the personal information to the system by submitting their information asked by International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMS]. International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMS] is committed to maintaining confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personally identifiable information. You may get periodic e-mails or notices about the journal and upcoming events after you provide your e-postal address to International Journal of Medical Justice [IJMS]. It is mandatory by the author to provide all the needed information correctly. The journal is free to contact the author/reviewer/member editorial board with any available means of communication.
Any personal information will be used exclusively for this journal and scientific aims. Such information will not be used for other purposes and will not be shared with third parties. The only exclusion is in terms of legal situations such as court orders, rights to defend against claims, prevention from illegal activities, etc.